The University Learning Outcomes (ULO) assessment plan was created to help faculty make informed decisions about course alignment, content, and pedagogy for undergraduate learners. The assessment model is a comprehensive four-year cycle that begins with evidence collection and includes developing plans for change, supporting faculty and staff development, and reviewing progress.
PHASE 1 -ACTIVE ASSESSMENT
- Collect and evaluate evidence
- Recommendations for change
PHASE 2- DISTRIBUTION AND DEVELOPMENT
- Share results with larger community
- Roll out plans for change
- Faculty/staff development
PHASE 3 – IMPLEMENTATION
- Changes implemented
- Additional faculty/staff development
- Review progress
PHASE 4 – MAINTENANCE AND REVISION
- Formative assessment
Descriptions of University Learning Outcomes to be assessed can be found on the Rubrics page.