In University Foundation 100 courses, most students take three beginning steps on their e-portfolio journey.
- Create or Connect an E-Portfolio to their UF 100 Course
- Add Pages and Content as directed by their instructor
- Submit their finished pages at the end of the semester
Ready to start making your first e-portfolio? Below are some step-by-step instructions to help.
(Or contact the help desk: 208-426-4357, or email@example.com.)
Boise State currently supports two e-portfolio software platforms:
- BlackBoard Portfolio (new platform)
- Digication (old platform-phasing out at the end of the 2017-18 academic year).
See the following links for getting started in Blackboard Portfolio, or visit the following help site for students: https://oit.boisestate.edu/learning/portfolio-support/.
- Create a Blackboard Portfolio
- Add/Reorder Pages
- Preview/Customize Portfolio
- Submit a Portfolio Assignment
The videos below provide step-by-step instructors for e-portfolio creation, editing, and submission in Digication, still available to Boise State until July 2018. You can visit the Digication help pages at: http://ctl.boisestate.edu/eportfolios/digication-support-students/
Step 1: Create or Connect an E-Portfolio to the Course. Create a new Digication e-portfolio from the “My Academic Journey” template OR link an e-portfolio already created in another class to a UF course:
Step 2: Add Pages and Content
- Add pages on which to place the content indicated by individual instructors.
- Add content to the new pages that have been created.
Step 3: Submit
Digitally submit the e-portfolio containing UF 100 assignment(s) At least once at the end of the semester: