University Foundations 200: Civic and Ethical Foundations
“With Liberty and Justice for All”
- Civic and Ethical Foundations is a 30 student, interactive learning class.
- It engages the question, “What does it mean to be an engaged citizen in a democracy?”
- Students connect course content with real world ethical issues through civic engagement projects.
Trying to decide which section to take?
Learn more about UF 200 section themes.
Here are some examples of civic engagement projects that UF 200 classes are doing:
- Sprouts Kids Club
- United Students Against Sweatshops
- Little Libraries with the Vista Neighborhood
- Food Recovery Network
- Mapping Bronco Stadium
* Click here for information about UF 200 placement for transfer students.
Click here for a video from UF 200 students about their class.
Civic Engagement OrgSync Calendar