In University Foundation Courses, Most Students Take Three Steps On Their E-Portfolio Journey
Play the help videos below for step-by-step instructions.
Step 1: Create or Connect an E-Portfolio to the Course
Create a new Digication e-portfolio from the “My Academic Journey” template OR link an e-portfolio already created in another class to a UF course:
Step 2: Add Pages and Content
- Add pages on which to place the content indicated by individual instructors.
- Add content to the new pages that have been created.
Step 3: Submit
Digitally submit the e-portfolio containing UF 100 assignment(s) At least once at the end of the semester:
Need More Help?
- Visit our help pages at: http://ctl.boisestate.edu/eportfolios/digication-support-students/
- Contact the help desk: 208-426-4357, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Or for one-on-one help improving your e-portfolio’s clarity and content, make an appointment at the Boise State Writing Center: http://writingcenter.boisestate.edu/