Due to a recent Idaho State Board of Education change, current students who have
UF 300 as a requirement on their AAR are no longer required to take the course and will
see this drop off their AAR by Fall 2016.
Some Important Exceptions:
- UF 300 is required for students scheduled to graduate Spring 2016.
- Students in the RN to BS, RRT to BS and RT to BS degree completion programs will still need to take their program specific sections of UF300 to graduate.
- UF 300 will remain a requirement for all MDS and BAS students who do not have an AA/AS or are not core certified.
How do you advise a student for whom this applies?
- Students do not need to change catalogs for this change to apply.
- Students who enroll in UF 300 can have the course count as an upper division elective toward graduation credit hour requirements.
- Students may drop or not enroll in the UF 300 course.
- Students who drop or do not enroll in UF 300 should make sure they maintain the credit hours needed for financial aid or other credit hour dependent programs.
- Students will still need to meet the 40 upper-division credit university requirement.
- Each department may encourage their students to enroll in whatever upper division course they find suitable for their students’ degree completion.
NOTE: UF300 will continue to be offered. Click here for more information aboutUF300.