Interactive Learning Center, Room 212
Informal problem solving and conflict management for all full and part-time Boise State Faculty
- By carefully listening and helping you to analyze the situation
- By helping you to identify, expand and evaluate your options
- By researching for you relevant university policies, procedures, and problem-solving channels
- By facilitating non-adversarial, problem-solving discussions with other involved parties (only with your permission)
- By making referrals for you to access other campus and community resources
- By striving to help faculty receive fair and equitable treatment within the University system
It is important to note that the faculty ombuds is a neutral, informal source of assistance that is intended to complement and not supplant Boise State policies and procedures. The Office provides an extra option for you to use in complete confidence. It is intended to help you find and access–not to replace–formal resources, offices, policies and procedures as you need them.
Electronic mail is not a secure and confidential means of communication. If you choose to use e-mail to transmit personal or confidential information, please be aware that your information can not be assured to remain confidential.