The selected graduating student (two students selected in Spring) will address fellow graduates at the commencement ceremony, sit on stage with the other dignitaries and be recognized with a short biography in the program.
Nomination packets will be sent to eligible students mid-February for Spring commencement and mid-September for Winter commencement.
- An August or December baccalaureate or associate graduate for Winter Commencement or May baccalaureate or associate graduate for Spring Commencement
- Demonstrated Academic Excellence (3.5 GPA required)
- Articulate and capable public speaker
- Willingness and ability to receive critical feedback
- A compelling personal story and/or campus experiences that represent what it means to be a Bronco
- A minimum of 48 credits earned at, and at least two full years as a student at Boise State University
Nomination Packets Should Include:
- Completed nomination form
- A letter of recommendation (from a Boise State faculty or staff member) that speaks to the student’s unique qualifications
- Unofficial transcript
- Applicant video of no more than 2 minutes; no less than 90 seconds (see guidelines on nomination form)
For more information, email Mandy Nelson at email@example.com.