The 101st commencement ceremony will be held in Taco Bell Arena.
Please use this map (coming soon) to view guest seating locations as well as approximate seating of graduates.
The following items are prohibited from Taco Bell Arena:
- outside alcohol of any type
- outside food or beverages
- laser pointers, weapons or anything deemed a threat to public safety
- air horns
- cowbells or noisemakers of any type
- controlled substances
- backpacks, large bags or packages of any kind
- Purses and diaper bags are permitted and will be inspected by security
- binoculars and cell phones are permitted and subject to security inspection
- any other item deemed unacceptable by Taco Bell Arena security or management
Walk-Through Metal Detectors
Taco Bell Arena utilizes metal detectors to increase security screening at all entries. Allowable bags will be searched and students and guests will be asked to place metal items into divesting bowls prior to passing through the detectors. In most cases, students and guests will be moved through the screen checkpoints without delay, however, bringing in a prohibited item (list above) will cause unnecessary delay.
Special accommodations for guests or participants with disabilities are available. The Guest Services department at Taco Bell Arena strives to provide excellent service to all guests, including those guests with special needs. View Taco Bell Arena’s accessibility services by clicking on this link.
For graduates, please notify the Registrar’s Office at 426-4249 or email Mandy Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org, two (2) weeks prior to commencement. Special arrangements will be made for all activities associated with commencement.
For guests, Taco Bell Arena will reserve special seating at the top of the Parquet. Special accommodation guests should arrive a little early and can be dropped off at Entrance 1 or 2 of the arena.
An elevator will take guests to the Parquet level. Arena staff will be available to assist with seating. Please be aware that because of the limitations for special accommodation seating, all of your family and friends may not be able to sit together in that section