Foundational Studies Overview
- The Foundational Studies Program Proposal (approved 10/2010). Includes updated information.
- Time Line of the development of the program
- Foundational Studies Program Curriculum including
University Learning Outcomes & Student Learning Assessment
- Foundational Studies Program FAQs for continuing and transfer students
- University Learning Outcomes (ULOs)
- Visit the ULO Assessment Page (Opens a Google Site)
- Rubrics for the ULOs
- Degree Box Requirement
- Transfer students should consult with their academic advisors about registering for the UF 100 and 200 sequence or Transitional Foundations UF 300 (for Transfer students). Guidelines about registering for UF 300 are included here.
Teaching, Training, and High-Impact Practices
- Teaching Opportunities — For teaching opportunities in our UF 100, 200 & 300 courses, including information on leading our UF 100 discussion groups, please follow link to the Teaching Opportunities page.
- UF 100, 200, and 300 Faculty Development Workshops Link (Fall 2015): https://sites.google.com/a/boisestate.edu/uf-faculty-development/
- Co-Teaching in an Interdisciplinary Context (courtesy of UC-Berkeley)
- See the Center for Teaching & Learning for resources and support
- If you attended the Freshman Friendly Teaching workshops, see the Power Point here.
- Click here for a helpful guide to help students register and set up clickers.