Please see the 2012-2013 Boise State Catalog for full details about the Foundational Studies Program and related degree requirements.
- Overview of the Foundational Studies Program Curriculum
- University Learning Outcomes
- Degree Box Requirements
- UF 100 Intellectual Foundations course description
- UF 200 Civic and Ethical Foundations course description
- UF 300 Transitional Foundations course description
UF 100-online has very limited space and is reserved for students returning to college, involved in online degree programs, living outside the Treasure Valley area and taking all courses online, or associated with the military. Students can submit this form to request a spot.
UF 300. Students who do not meet the pre-requisites for UF 300, but are transferring to Boise State with a high number of credit hours may request a review for a waiver of the pre-requisites and permission to enter UF 300. Applications will be reviewed within 10 working days.
Honors Students can register for UF100 with a learning community. You can find these section in the schedule under LC-Honor.